Vision Teaching are seeking a Maths teacher to deliver KS3-KS4 on a long-term basis until the end of the academy Year
The successful candidate will be joining a department that is focused on creativity, support, and collaboration. The school are looking for someone who has great innovative ideas and wants to share practises in order to deliver the best education possible to their students
- This is a full-time role with a duration of the full academic year
- Open to unqualified although QTS or QTLS would be desirable
- Must have experience teaching KS3-KS4 Maths
- Mixed variety of different ability students ranging across all sets.
- Responsibility of being given a form class.
- Start date: Jan 24
- Salary is dependent on current pay scale
About the School:
- Large mixed secondary school
- Department that is focused on creativity, support, and collaboration.
- Supportive team who brings different levels of expertise and provide a varied and engaging curriculum, the department plan together and deliver engaging lessons.
- The behaviour is good, and teachers have high expectations, and these are often met by pupils. Pupils recognise that teachers care about them which gives pupils a positive attitude towards learning.
- Strong SLT with excellent support
- Have Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Previous experience working within a secondary school.
- Provide two professional references.
- Register with Vision Teaching and follow all compliance procedures.
- BSc in Maths or related subject, QTS or PGCE.
- Overseas trained and Unqualified teachers are welcome to apply
To be considered for the position, please apply by submitting a cv.
I will be shortlisting at the end of the week, only teachers with relevant experience will be contacted.