Primary School Teacher KS2
Vision Teaching are seeking a Primary School Teacher to work in a Year 4 class on a long-term basis.
The successful candidate will be joining a department that is focused on creativity, support, and collaboration. The candidate will need to have strong subject knowledge and be able to thoroughly engage students with strong subject knowledge.
- This is a full-time role for duration of whole academic year
- Must have QTS
- Must have experience teaching KS1 or KS2 classes
- Mixed variety of different ability students ranging across all sets.
- Responsibility of being given a form class.
- Start date: January 2024
- Salary is dependent on current pay scale
About the School:
- Large mixed Primary School
- Department that is focused on creativity, support, and collaboration.
- Supportive team who brings different levels of expertise and provide a varied and engaging curriculum, the department plan together and deliver engaging lessons.
- The behaviour is good, and teachers have high expectations, and these are often met by pupils. Pupils recognise that teachers care about them which gives pupils a positive attitude towards learning.
- The school are Currently Ofsted Graded “Good” on a upward journey towards outstanding
- Have Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Previous experience working within a primary school in the UK.
- Provide two professional references.
- Register with Vision Teaching and follow all compliance procedures.
- BSc in an education related subject, QTS or PGCE.
- Overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply if they have QTS
To be considered for the position, please apply by submitting a CV or call us on 0207 430 7120.
Only teachers with relevant experience will be contacted.