- SEN Teacher – ASD
- SEN College based in West London – Hillingdon
- £160-£200 daily rate, depending on experience
*** SEN ASD Teacher
*** Experience teaching students with ASD/Complex Needs is preferred
Are you currently an SEN Teacher who is looking for a new challenge?
Would your students or colleagues describe you as a passionate, enthusiastic, and adaptive SEN teacher?
Do you attain knowledge and experience teaching students on the Autistic Spectrum?
If you have answered yes and you are looking to start a new role in a brilliant school in Hillingdon, West London from September, please continue reading below and hit the apply button!
SEN Teacher – The College
SEN College is based in Hillingdon which offers training and support to progress your CPD. The SEN College caters for students with varied complex needs which include Autism. The SEN teacher will have great confidence in working with students who are verbal and nonverbal.
SEN Teacher – The ideal candidate
- You will be a qualified teacher holding QTS/QTLS
- Experience teaching students with Autism/Complex Needs.
- Knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and adapt depending on the needs of the student
- Aware of safeguarding procedures
- Build a rapport with the students in the class
- Reliable and punctual
- Calm demeanour and patient
SEN Teacher – The position
- You will be required to teach a class of 6-8 students that all have Autism and some also have other needs
- You must attain the ability to plan and deliver creative lessons that are tailored to each student needs as each student will work and progress differently
- In regards to supporting you, you will be accompanied by learning support assistants. The SEN teacher will be positive and enthusiastic who attain great empathy
Why Vision Teaching?
- Wide range of roles and progression opportunities
- Flexible registration procedures
- Market-leading pay rates – paid to scale
- Your needs are prioritised
- Recommend a friend to Vision Teaching and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £250.
Job Reference: SB7811_1655803513
Salary: £165 - £200 per day
Salary From: £165
Salary To: £200
Job Industries: SEND
Job Locations: Hillingdon, London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: SEND Teacher, PMLD Teacher, SEN Teacher, Special Needs Teacher, ASD, Autism, PMLD, Profound multiple learning difficulties, SEN, SEND