- SEN Teacher – ASD
- SEN School based in East London
- £145-£200 daily rate, depending on exp
*** SEN ASD Teacher
*** Experience teaching students with ASD/Complex Needs is preferred
Are you currently an SEN Teacher who is looking for a new challenge?
Would your students or colleagues describe you as a passionate, enthusiastic, and adaptive SEN teacher?
Do you attain knowledge and experience teaching students on the Autistic Spectrum?
If you have answered yes and you are looking to start a new role in a brilliant school in East London from January, please continue reading below and hit the apply button!
SEN Teacher – The school
SEN School is based in East London which offers training and support to progress your CPD. The SEN school caters for students with varied complex needs which include Autism. The SEN teacher will have great confidence in working with students who are verbal and nonverbal.
SEN Teacher – The ideal candidate
- You will be a qualified teacher holding QTS
- Experience teaching students with Autism/Complex Needs.
- Knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and adapt depending on the needs of the student
- Aware of safeguarding procedures
- Build a rapport with the students in the class
- Reliable and punctual
- Calm demeanour and patient
SEN Teacher – The position
- You will be required to teach a class of 5-7 students that all have Autism and some also have other needs.
- You must attain the ability to plan and deliver creative lessons that are tailored to each individual student needs as each student will work and progress differently.
- In regards to supporting you, you will be accompanied by learning support assistants. The SEN teacher will be positive and enthusiastic who attain great empathy.
Why Vision Education?
- Wide range of roles and progression opportunities
- Flexible registration procedures
- Market-leading pay rates – paid to scale
- Your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Vision Teaching and you and your referral could receive a referral bonus of up to £250.
Job Reference: SB7286_1639470502
Salary: £145 - £200 per day
Salary From: £145
Salary To: £200
Job Industries: SEND
Job Locations: East London, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: SEND Teacher, SEN Teacher, ASD Teacher, SEND, Special Needs Teacher