Behaviour Mentor – Wandsworth – South West London
Brief Description: Behaviour Mentor, LSA post working with challenging children
- Are you a Behaviour Mentor who is looking for a position within a mainstream school on a 1:1 basis?
- Do you have a previous experience working with children with challenging behaviour?
- With your attributes, could you make a difference to students lives?
If you answered yes to the above, then this Behaviour Mentor position is for you!
Vision Teaching are working with a number of Primary Schools across South West London as the disruption of the holidays leads to more challenging students who need 1:1 support so we are looking to recruit experienced Behaviour Mentors to join their team with the specific job of working with their most challenging students throughout the rest of the academic year from January 2022!
- As a Behaviour specialist you must be a resilient individual with a can-do attitude who is willing to go the extra mile for students in order to see them succeed
- To be a successful Behaviour Mentor; experience working within a challenging environment with adults or children with behavioural problems or Social Emotional Mental Health Difficulties is key.
The schools we work with require energetic staff with boundless enthusiasm as you will be tested in many ways throughout your placement. In return you will get..
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching:
- Competitive pay rate (Inner London) Paid Weekly
- Temp to perm contracts
- Tailored CPD for cover supervisors
- Career progression and potential teaching pathways available
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- Access to a large range of partner schools and teaching support opportunities across London
Job Reference: MAFSUPPJAN_1641543016
Salary: £70 - £90 per day
Salary From: £70
Salary To: £90
Job Industries: SEND Support
Job Locations: Wandsworth, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Teaching Assistant, Learning Mentor, Behaviour Management, Challenging Behaviour, ASD,ADHD, Special Needs, SENTA