Behaviour Support Assistant
Primary school in Wandsworth
To start after the Easter holidays 2022
A large School in Wandsworth are currently working with Vision Teaching exclusively to appoint a qualified and experienced behaviour support assistant. The school are looking to appoint a L3 qualified behaviour support assistant starting immediately to work alongside an individual child with learning and behavioural needs. The child is currently working in a Year 5 classroom environment, however, due to the nature of his behaviour the child does spend time out of class in nurture settings and time-out areas. The SENCO in school is keen to appoint ASAP as the child did become extremely disruptive before the Christmas holidays. Several staff have already moved around school to accommodate the child’s needs, but the SENCO is now looking for a specialist; somebody with care or education setting experience; preferably Team Teach qualified.
The expectation for this role is that the successful practitioner will support the child until he leaves school. As a Year 6 child, it is expected to be at least until the end of his time in school as there are no plans to move him to Specialist Provision. The working hours will be from 830-1530. This will continue from as early as next week, full time, five days a week.
If you are interested, have experience supporting children with ASD, ADHD and other needs associated with Behaviour then please contact me in the office. We will be in contact with the school early next week in order to shortlist and trial/interview. This will be a really good opportunity, as well to secure a possible permanent role in the school. In the past when the school have taken staff from Vision Teaching they have then opted to appoint on a school contract.
When you apply with Vision Teaching, you don’t just get a job, you become part of our community!
- Competitive rates of pay & we refund the cost of your DBS after you have worked 10 days for us
- Free Team Teach training & opportunities to progress your career through our CPD courses. Including TA behaviour management, Phonics, Mental Health awareness and introduction to SEND
- Our team has on average over 7.5 years education recruitment experience and can provide you with professional support and advice to help you find your ideal role
- There are lots of opportunities to earn extra money including recommended a friend and earn £250, write a blog for us and earn £20 & you can also take part in our prize draws as last year we gave away a 5 star holiday to a support worker
- Vision Teaching is in the top 10 Education Recruitment agencies in the UK, with 9/10 on rate my teaching agency, 4.7/5 on Facebook and 4.7/5 on Google
- Vision Teaching won Recruitment Company of the Year in December 2021
- We are passionate about providing our educators with regular & consistent work even
- We hold social events such as breakfast catch up’s, evening socials, quiz’s, and trips, so our educators get maximum enjoyment out of their roles & working with Vision Teaching
- Vision Teaching actively give back to the communities we work with which includes funding mental health programmes in schools, volunteering time and money to the Felix project, hosting football tournaments for school staff, giving resources away to schools, sponsoring school based projects and we celebrate the amazing work you do in schools with our educator of the month
Vision Teaching Ltd was established in February 2007 to be a different type of educational recruiter, one that was committed to excellent customer service and building long-term relationships. We are one of the most successful independent education recruitment companies in London. Throughout our time we have filled over 400,000 bookings, successfully placed almost 5000 educators into roles and worked with over 1,140 schools. We solely focus on London, attracting and retaining quality staff so that we can make a real difference to pupils in our partner schools. We proactively recruit for all school-based positions, prioritising staff with education-based experience, from leadership to qualified teachers and all types of school support staff.
Here at Vision Teaching we work with hundreds of schools all over London, who rely on us to help cover their recruitment needs, we believe in matching the right educator, to the right school, so they can make a difference to the lives of pupils and ultimately raise attainment.
As a result of great start to the year, we are working with 200 partner schools and have hundreds of live vacancies! If you’re looking to get more out of your future, we think you’ll love life with Vision Teaching. We recruit high calibre people with the skills, knowledge and commitment to meet the demands of our partner schools. So get in touch today and find out how we can help you!
Job Reference: MF0003_1647856708
Salary: £70 - £85 per day
Salary From: £70
Salary To: £85
Job Industries: Primary Support
Job Locations: Wandsworth, London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Primary, Teaching Assistant, Primary Support, ASD, Autism, SEMH, PMLD, Behaviour Support, Behaviour Management