Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant -Lambeth
Vision Teaching are currently recruiting a behaviour support teaching assistant on behalf of a local partnership school located in the heart of Lambeth.
If you have previous experience supporting pupils either directly within a primary school environment or within a youth work capacity, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- Full time behaviour support teaching assistant – Primary school
- Starting date ideally ASAP or after the half-term break with the opportunity of becoming a permanent member of staff
- Supporting the learning and engagement of pupils within classes
- Acting as a role model to ensure pupils are motivated to stay on task in lessons and within school- KS1 & KS2 pupils
- Earn up to £425 per week
As a Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant, you will spend time delivering small group and individual sessions to pupils within the school inclusion unit, as well as support the transition back into full classes. This is a rewarding role where no day will be the same and you will have the opportunity to support in all curriculum and subject areas.
The school wish to appoint a Behaviour Support Assistant who meet the below criteria;
- Must have worked within primary education/have transferable skills related to supporting pupils aged 4-11
- Be confident and able to adapt to support pupils within all subject areas
- Be able to build positive working relationships with pupils who display challenging behaviour and help them engage within lessons.
- Previous experience supporting pupils with special educational needs is advantageous but not essential
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Competitive daily rate of pay
- Long term position available
- Rewarding position supporting pupils with behavioural needs
When you apply with Vision Teaching, you don’t just get a job, you become part of our community!
- Competitive rates of pay & we refund the cost of your DBS after you have worked 10 days for us
- Free Team Teach training & opportunities to progress your career through our CPD courses with our head of CPD Siobhan Casey. Including TA behaviour management, Phonics, Mental Health awareness and introduction to SEND
- Our team has on average over 7.5 years education recruitment experience and can provide you with professional support and advice to help you find your ideal role
- There are lots of opportunities to earn extra money including recommended a friend and earn £150, write a blog for us and earn £20 & you can also take part in our prize draws as last year we gave away a 5 star holiday to a support worker
- Vision Teaching is in the top 10 Education Recruitment agencies in the UK, with 9/10 on rate my teaching agency, 4.7/5 on Facebook and 4.7/5 on google
- Vision Teaching won Recruitment Company of the Year in December 2021
- We are passionate about providing our educators with regular & consistent work
- We hold social events such as breakfast catch up’s, evening socials, quiz’s, and trips, so our educators get maximum enjoyment out of their roles & working with Vision Teaching
- Vision Teaching actively give back to the communities we work with which includes funding mental health programmes in schools, volunteering time and money to the Felix project, hosting football tournaments for school staff, giving resources away to schools, sponsoring school based projects and we celebrate the amazing work you do in schools with our educator of the month
Vision Teaching Ltd was established in February 2007 to be a different type of educational recruiter, one that was committed to excellent customer service and building long-term relationships. We are one of the most successful independent education recruitment companies in London. Throughout our time we have filled over 400,000 bookings, successfully placed almost 5000 educators into roles and worked with over 1,140 schools. We solely focus on London, attracting and retaining quality staff so that we can make a real difference to pupils in our partner schools. We proactively recruit for all school-based positions, prioritising staff with education-based experience, from leadership to qualified teachers and all types of school support staff.
Here at Vision Teaching we work with hundreds of schools all over London, who rely on us to help cover their recruitment needs, we believe in matching the right educator, to the right school, so they can make a difference to the lives of pupils and ultimately raise attainment.
As a result of great start to the year, we are working with 200 partner schools and have hundreds of live vacancies! If you’re looking to get more out of your future, we think you’ll love life with Vision Teaching. We recruit high calibre people with the skills, knowledge and commitment to meet the demands of our partner schools. So get in touch today and find out how we can help you!
Job Reference: MAF4375_1642574643
Salary: £70 - £90 per day
Salary From: £70
Salary To: £90
Job Industries: Primary Support
Job Locations: Lambeth, London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Primary, Teaching Assistant, Primary Support, ASD, Autism, SEMH, PMLD, Behaviour Support, Behaviour Management