- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Key Responsibilities are:
What makes Vision Teaching unique?
We are one of the most successful, independent education recruitment companies in London established in 2007. We solely focus on London, attracting & retaining quality staff so that we can make a real difference to pupils in our partner schools. We have sf been awarded Recruitment Company of the Year by APSCo.
We proactively recruit for all school-based positions, prioritising staff with education-based experience, from leadership to qualified teachers and support staff.
We believe in doing things the right way, building relationships based on understanding and respect this is represented in Vision being in the top 10 education recruitment agencies in the UK, with 9.2/10 on Rate My Teaching Agency, 4.8/5 on Facebook and 4.7/5 on Google and 4.6/5 Glassdoor. We have achieved this by providing educators that support the ethos of the school, engage pupils, and raise attainment.
Key Responsibilities are:
Join the Vision Teaching Team
This is an exciting chance to join one of the most experienced recruitment teams in London. Our SMT each have over 17 years’ experience in education recruitment; our resource team averages 5 years’ each and our sales team averages 9! Our experience helps us create an amazing team environment using our knowledge and expertise to make Vision Teaching a fun and rewarding place to work. We pride ourselves on our team work and working together to provide the best service to our educators and schools.
You want your next career move to be the right one, so if you want to join an education recruitment agency that makes a difference this is why you should think about joining Vision Teaching?
* Holiday allowance starts at 25 days and builds with service. You can earn up to an additional 5 days a year with incentives and have up to 35 days holiday a year
* Your birthday off as a free day’s holiday
* Fridges fully stocked with lots of goodies
* Amazing prizes which include a directors lunch to the South of France, trips to Las Vegas, Friday drinks & lots more
* Free fruit baskets in the office
* Ability to train as a mental health first aider
* We believe in giving back to the community and offer at least one day a year fully paid to volunteer at a charity of your choice
* Company recognition with our termly core values champion who wins a dinner & drinks voucher worth £100 and a bottle of champagne
* State of the art offices at Tower 42
* We have won two major agreements with the London Boroughs of Havering and Haringey, as well as Tier 1 supplier to and the Greenshaw Trust. We work closely with our partnerships to provide recruitment solutions to all Schools to improving the quality, speed of impact that recruitment has on schools, whilst reducing the overall costs.
* Members of the CPD and APSCO – providing free CPD courses for candidates and Headteachers
* We provide candidates with great customer service and we are the 10th highest rated education recruitment agency in the UK
If this sounds like you, apply today!