Vision Teaching are in search of a Cover Supervisors that can support teachers and secondary aged pupils in East London.
We are recruiting for an Outstanding secondary school based in Barking & Dagenham, East London. They are seeking strong cover supervisors to work with pupils (aged 11-16) and deliver cover lessons when teachers are absent. Lessons are already planned and you will be supported by a teaching assistant in all classes. Successful candidates will be confident, organised and have good behaviour management skills.
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching:
- Competitive pay rate (Inner London) Paid Weekly
- Temp to perm contracts
- Tailored CPD for cover supervisors
- Career progression and potential teaching pathways available
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- Access to a large range of partner schools and teaching support opportunities across London
Suitability to be a Cover Supervisor:
- Previous experience working with young people is desirable (classroom, coaching, tutoring, social work etc)
- A good level of English (written and oral) GCSE or Level 2 equivalent
- Organised, pro-active, friendly, hard-working and resilient with a good sense of humour.
- Valid DBS on the update service
Please get in touch with Aaron at Vision teaching today!
Job Reference: SECCOVSUP1_1658743580
Salary: £80 - £120 per day
Salary From: £80
Salary To: £120
Job Industries: Secondary
Job Locations: East London, London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Cover supervisor, Leadership, Classroom management, time management