Vision Teaching are in search of Cover Supervisors that can support teachers and secondary aged pupils in North London.
We are recruiting for an Outstanding secondary school based in Enfield, North London. They are seeking a cover supervisor to work with pupils (aged 11-16) and deliver cover lessons when teachers are absent. Lessons are already planned and you will be supported by a teaching assistant in all classes. Successful candidates will be confident, organised and have good behaviour management skills.
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching:
- Competitive pay rate (Outer London) Paid Weekly
- Temp to perm contracts
- Tailored CPD for cover supervisors
- Career progression and potential teaching pathways available
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- Access to a large range of partner schools and teaching support opportunities across London
Suitability for the Cover Supervisor Position:
- Previous experience working with young people is desirable (classroom, coaching, tutoring, social work etc)
- A good level of English (written and oral) GCSE or Level 2 equivalent
- Organised, pro-active, friendly, hard-working and resilient with a good sense of humour.
- DBS on the Update Service
Please get in touch with Tom today!
Job Reference: TJ6794_1633092931
Salary: £75 - £100 per day
Salary From: £75
Salary To: £100
Job Industries: Secondary Support
Job Locations: Enfield, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: punctuality, adaptability