Vision Teaching are in search of Cover Supervisors that can support teachers and secondary aged pupils in South London.
We are recruiting for an Outstanding secondary school based in Croydon, South London. They are seeking a cover supervisor to work with pupils (aged 11-16) and deliver cover lessons when teachers are absent. Lessons are already planned and you will be supported by a teaching assistant in all classes. Successful candidates will be confident, organised and have good behaviour management skills.
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching:
- Competitive pay rate (Inner London) Paid Weekly
- Temp to perm contracts
- Tailored CPD for cover supervisors
- Career progression and potential teaching pathways available
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- Access to a large range of partner schools and teaching support opportunities across London
Suitability for the Cover Supervisor Position:
- Previous experience working with young people is desirable (classroom, coaching, tutoring, social work etc)
- A good level of English (written and oral) GCSE or Level 2 equivalent
- Organised, pro-active, friendly, hard-working and resilient with a good sense of humour.
- DBS on the Update Service
Please get in touch with Aaron today!
Job Reference: COVSUPCROYD1_1633003155
Salary: £75 - £90 per day
Salary From: £75
Salary To: £90
Job Industries: Secondary Support
Job Locations: Croydon, London
Job Types: Temporary
Job Skills: Cover supervisor, Leadership, Classroom management, time management