- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Are you an individual with a passion for Drama, Sports, Art or Music?
Are you looking to progress a career within the Education Sector?
We are currently seeking a creative classroom assistant who will be required to use their creative skills and apply them to different students to help bring out their unique skills and personalities.
The successful candidate will be required to work x5 days per week 8:00-16:00 and start after the October half term. This primary schools are based in Merton, South West London and within walking distance to the train station.
* Experienced working with children
* Passionate about the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day
* Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
* Interested in working in a different environment
* Committed and resilient
* Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
* Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
* Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
* Opportunities for professional development
* Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you