- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Are you a qualified teacher?
Are you looking for teaching work but don’t want the stress of assessment and marking?
Do you want to take control of your time and work with flexibility and ease?
We are currently increasing our teaching staff to cover the growing volume of daily supply across all Primary Key Stages, Long/short term sickness, Maternity/Paternity cover and course cover bookings we have in SW London primary schools. We are looking for both experienced and newly qualified teachers to join the Vision family.
You can choose to work from 1-5 days a week with the flexibility to pick and choose which schools you work in and which areas you’d like to cover.
We are currently looking for teachers who:
* Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach to teaching
* Have a clear knowledge and understanding of National Curriculum across the entire Primary sector
* Have the flexibility to work in the EYFS, KS1 and KS2
* Are committed, professional and are good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
By joining Vision you’ll get access to work across a variety of schools around SW London, build up relationships with schools and get regular bookings.
We can offer:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
* An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
* A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector
* Out of hours on-call service
Please get in touch as soon as possible to start the registration process.