Vision Teaching are currently recruiting for an experienced Data and Attendance Manager for one of our Secondary schools in Lambeth
This is a full-time position which will be starting in April and could become more permanent for the right applicant.
- To ensure daily registers are completed within the determined deadlines
- To ensure the daily absence system and late messaging and telephoning of parents is followed
- To compile absence and late monitoring reports daily
- To update persistent absentee to SLT and relevant parties with regards to any letters that have been sent home, I.E first warning, court or student panel meeting letters
- To create, oversee and develop the school’s use of data through the school MIS
- Ensure the data handling, reporting and analysis of the student data identifies pupil performance and supports the cycle of school improvement, providing data and reports as requested
- Ensure all examination entries are made following instructions by consultation with relevant middle and senior managers
- Inform students of their entry profile for all public examinations (statement of entry)
- Attend and administer Examination result days to ensure efficient distribution and collation of results and to download all results and deal with enquiries regarding results.
- To produce the school’s public examinations timetable ensuring that the full timetable is completed in advance of the start of the exam period, to display timetables on noticeboards and to supply students with a copy of the examinations timetable.
- To liaise with the Premises officer ensuring all venues are booked in advance
- To ensure the effective administration of all contributing grades and that marks (eg coursework, orals etc) are submitted to examination boards within the guidelines of the examination boards
- To deal with enquiries concerning results
- To ensure safe arrival, storage, delivery and logging of examination papers and other examination materials sent by Examination Boards
- To liaise with Examination Boards regarding all aspects of policy relating to examination regulations and ensure adoption of best policy and practice within the school.
- To recruit, train and monitor external invigilators for each examination sessions. The daily management of invigilators may be delegated to a senior invigilator although ultimate responsibility remains with the post holder.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Very good numeracy/literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills together with the ability to communicate fluently in English to fulfil the requirements of the post.
- Effective use of ICT and other specialist equipment/resources.
- Very good ICT skills.
- Ability to relate well to children and adults.
- Work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and your own position within these.
- Displays commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people.
- Demonstrates a commitment to fundamental British values and an awareness of how these can be promoted in direct work with children.
- Ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities.
- Participate in development and training opportunities.
- Enhanced DBS check.
- Prepared to present a smart and professional appearance.
- Be articulate, able to communicate effectively and accurately in oral and written form.
- Be able to work effectively under pressure.
If you would like to be considered, please do not hesitate to apply as schools are looking to Interview ASAP and are looking to appoint for this role once they meet the right candidate.
Job Reference: VTDATA_1647500640
Salary: £120 - £165 per day + Depending on Experience
Salary From: £120
Salary To: £165
Job Industries: School office & Admin
Job Locations: Lambeth, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Administrator, Data Manager, Exams, Invigilation