We believe in doing things the right way, building relationships based on understanding and respect this is represented in Vision being in the top 10 education recruitment agencies in the UK, with 9/10 on Rate My Teaching Agency, 4.8/5 on Facebook and 4.6/5 on Google and 4.6/5 Glassdoor. We have achieved this by providing educators that support the ethos of the school, engage pupils and raise attainment.
This is a great opportunity to join APSCo’s recruitment company of the year and build a successful desk with our help, support and training.
You will be responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or long term positions within schools. You’ll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
Working as a recruitment consultant, you’ll attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You’ll screen candidates, interview them, and match them to clients.
You also provide advice to both clients and candidates on roles, training requirements and career opportunities.
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Adhere to compliance guidelines
- Able to drive the business and positively affect the team days
- Multi-task and manage competing demands
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work as a team in a company environment
- Able to work with other team leaders, managers and directors to ensure the successful direction of the company
- Extremely organised with a high level of management skills to get the best out of schools & candidates
- Must be able to problem solve and has the ability to work under pressure, whilst adhering to compliance polices
- Acts consistently in a manner that is clearly identifiable with what the Vision Teaching brand stands for as well as:
- Business acumen to proactively drive the team forward
- Local market knowledge
- Competitor knowledge
- Implementing company core values
- Identifying needs of clients
- Developing Sales techniques
- Developing client spend
- Drive candidate lead process
This is a full billing role & growing the business by leading by using your experience, knowledge and expertise to affect the your desk’s performance.
- Ensuring high levels of candidate communication to provide effective matches to your schools
- Business development of your schools to identify opportunities and match suitable candidate
- Have a candidate led ethos to providing schools effective recruitment solutions
- Lead by example to create a culture of positivity and success and be a role model for the company
- Uphold professional standards and work within the Vision brand
- Running your desk efficiently to ensure target is achieved
- This role reports to the Team leader who has overall responsibility for the branch
- The role requires maturity and persuasiveness in order to have an impact on maximising sales output (i.e. recruiting and retaining clients and candidates and matching them up profitably)
- Professional standards are up held to set a consistent pattern of behaviour
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’S)
Through managing performance you will influence, grow and develop your desk.
- Better understand support opportunities within schools to increase the % of support business for your desk
- Develop and grow the existing client base to increase team days through business development, ultimately increasing the spends of existing clients
- Convert 10 new schools per term
- Team to increase conversion rate of newly online candidates in branch
- Ensure targets are met regarding quality of school visits
- Achieving termly target
Job Reference: RRCONSULTANT101_1647346846
Salary: £104 - £167 per day + commission
Salary From: £104
Salary To: £167
Job Industries: Work at Vision Teaching
Job Locations: City of London, London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Leadership, Teamwork, Time Management, Positivity