- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Vision Teaching is currently working with a school based in the Croydon area looking for a teacher to start full time in January 2022, the school are looking for an experienced EYFS Teacher.
The school is based by East Croydon station, transport links to the school are excellent and there is a large car park available for their staff.
You must hit the criteria below to be considered:
* Hold QTS or PGCE or equivalent qualification
* Have an in date DBS certificate on the updated service or be willing to get one
* Previous EYFS experience
* Excellent organisation and communication skills
* Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to create and strengthen relationships with staff and children
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Online timesheet approval for Schools, meaning no paper timesheets!
* SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations.
* FREE CPD throughout the year
* Refer a friend bonuses between £150-£250.
* A dedicated Consultant who will seek out your ideal job role.
We have a variety of roles available to start in January, even is this isn’t ideal for you get in contact with the team today!