- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Vision Teaching are looking to appoint enthusiastic and dynamic classroom support assistants to work in our fantastic schools in Tower Hamlets. Our group of schools caters for students with SEMH, ASC, ADHD and additional learning and behaviour difficulties. The schools look to create an atmosphere of respect and resilience that supports their students to grow and develop in a positive way. These roles are long-term positions, all for an immediate start after the Easter half term.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants who are supportive, caring and passionate towards ensuring children contribute to the daily life of a successful primary school. Offering regular support and reassurance to their staff, the schools in question are looking for individuals who have a fantastic work ethic, who can bring their dedication and specialist knowledge to help students learning and development.
Duties can include:
* Working with small groups of pupils
* Providing intervention support
* 1:1 support for SEND and lower ability pupils
The ideal applicant will have:
* Some experience of working with children or in a school
* A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils
* Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
Vision Teaching offer very competitive rates of pay.