- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Are you hoping to go on to become a Teacher, Educational Psychologist, Speech and Language Therapist or work in the general field of clinical Psychology or with young people in a wider context? Experience working in a school or specialist educational setting can be invaluable and help you build a portfolio of experience that could ultimately help you get that job you studied so hard for. We have seen many graduates work for ourselves in the past who have then gone on to secure their dream role in this area…..
Are you a recent graduate with an interest in developing your experience in working with students with additional needs? Do you have relevant experience or an interest in working with students with Learning Difficulties, Autism Spectrum conditions (ASC), Social, Emotional or Mental Health (SEMH) needs or PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties).. If this is you then read on….
We are looking for Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants for daily supply and longer-term contract work across South West London.
What we ask of you…
* A patient and understanding approach and be able to stay calm under pressure.
* An interest in working with students with additional educational needs such as behaviour and Autism.
* Be flexible in your approach as no two days are ever the same.
* Be prepared to get an Enhanced DSB or have an existing one on the Update Service.
* Existing experience working with children or adults with additional needs is advantageous, however not required
We expect you to do….
* Assist and support with the development and learning of students within the school
* Provide 1:1 and general support to students according to requirements for the day
* Above average communication, numeracy and literacy skills
* Eligible to work in the UK with a valid Visa
* Relatable references and valid DBS on the Update Service
* Work alongside other teaching and support staff to ensure a safe and productive work environment is maintained
* Be responsible for ensuring school policies are upheld including behaviour and safeguarding
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching: