- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
The Headteacher and Governing body of a reputable Primary School located in Wandsworth are keen to appoint a fantastic Year 2 Class Teacher to join their welcoming team from April 2022. Starting after the Easter break
This role is a full-time teaching responsibility, and the Head Teacher is keen to appoint a teacher who is interested in a long-term commitment within their school. Applications from candidates with experience of teaching within a Faith school are encouraged. The role will initially be covering maternity leave with the view to taking over another class from September following a transfer in school.
Start date: April 2022
Duration: One term (until July 2022) with the view to apply for a permanent role to start from September 2022.
Recruitment process: The Headteacher is keen to receive CV’s from both experienced and Early Career Teachers, applications close on Friday 22nd April with the view to meet the Head Teacher in school the following week.
How to apply: Please click ‘apply now’ to submit an up to date copy of your CV. Following this, you will be contacted within 48 hours to discuss next steps.
Your new school team:
The Headteacher in school is committed to life-long learning, therefore welcomes all teaching staff and support staff to participate in half-termly CPD; SLT are well respected by staff, parents and pupils. The Year 2 class is currently made up of 25 pupils working in line with age related expectations and there is also a full time KS1 Teaching Assistant on hand to support you in your new role. This school boasts excellent facilities that offer children the best opportunities to learn and develop from EYFS-KS2.
The successful candidate will:
– Be committed to building positive, trusting partnerships with parents and carers.
– Share and support the school ethos.
– Engage with Teaching Assistants and ensure they are utilised effectively within the classroom to maximise attainment.
– Demonstrate professionalism and enthusiasm towards creating a learning environment allowing children the opportunity to be the best they can be.
– Possess excellent understanding of the KS1 National Curriculum and child development.
– Believe in the importance of an enabling environment and planned play in supporting children to grow as active and engaging young learners.
– Be keen to teach children displaying exemplary behaviour.
– Following ECHP’s (Educational and Health Care Plan) in place for specific individuals and working alongside Education Psychologists who regularly visit the school.
– Undertaking general classroom activities such ensuring a clean and safe learning environment.
Applications are welcome from Experienced Teachers, Recently Qualified Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers. Rates of pay vary across the Main Pay-scale dependent upon experience. If you would like to be considered for this role, please click ‘apply now’ to submit your application and we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss next steps.
When you apply with Vision Teaching, you don’t just get a job, you become part of our community!
Vision Teaching Ltd was established in February 2007 to be a different type of educational recruiter, one that was committed to excellent customer service and building long-term relationships. We are one of the most successful independent education recruitment companies in London. Throughout our time we have filled over 400,000 bookings, successfully placed almost 5000 educators into roles and worked with over 1,140 schools. We solely focus on London, attracting and retaining quality staff so that we can make a real difference to pupils in our partner schools. We proactively recruit for all school-based positions, prioritising staff with education-based experience, from leadership to qualified teachers and all types of school support staff.
Here at Vision Teaching we work with hundreds of schools all over London, who rely on us to help cover their recruitment needs, we believe in matching the right educator, to the right school, so they can make a difference to the lives of pupils and ultimately raise attainment.
As a result of great start to the year, we are working with 200 partner schools and have hundreds of live vacancies! If you’re looking to get more out of your future, we think you’ll love life with Vision Teaching. We recruit high calibre people with the skills, knowledge and commitment to meet the demands of our partner schools. So get in touch today and find out how we can help you!