Are you a dedicated teacher who is passionate about raising educational attainment levels? Are you seeking a new an exciting role where staff support and career development is central to success?
Vision Teaching are looking to recruit a KS1 teacher to join a fantastic school in a diverse community in the Newham area. This role will commence ASAP.
About the school
This schools in the area aim to provide an inclusive education based on participation, enjoyment and allows all pupils to maximise their learning potential.
As a KS1 Teacher you will:
- Undertake full class teaching responsibilities for the class and comply with behaviour management, support and safeguarding policies
- Build a positive rapport with all pupils based on trust and mutual respect and encourage children to take ownership and individual accountability for their learning
- Differentiate the lessons to both scaffold and stretch learners appropriately to help bridge gaps in learning
- Liaise with the other teachers to accelerate pupil progress and support pupils meeting age related expectations
- Support pupils, behavioural, social and emotional well-being and ensure all children feel comfortable in the classroom
To be successful in this teaching role, you must have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Had experience teaching KS1
- Provide a CV covering employment history (and explained any gaps)
- Be subject to an enhanced Child workforce DBS check and ( Overseas Police Check – if applicable) – (or willing to apply for one)
- Have a right to work in the UK
- Provide references of most recent education employers or most recent employers
When you apply with Vision Teaching, you don’t just get a job, you become part of our community!
- Competitive rates of pay & we refund the cost of your DBS after you have worked 10 days for us
- Free Team Teach training & opportunities to progress your career through our CPD courses. Including TA behaviour management, Phonics, Mental Health awareness and introduction to SEND
- Our team has on average over 7.5 years education recruitment experience and can provide you with professional support and advice to help you find your ideal role
- There are lots of opportunities to earn extra money including recommended a friend and earn £150, write a blog for us and earn £20 & you can also take part in our prize draws as last year we gave away a 5 star holiday to a support worker
- Vision Teaching is in the top 10 Education Recruitment agencies in the UK, with 9/10 on rate my teaching agency, 4.7/5 on Facebook and 4.7/5 on google
- Vision Teaching won Recruitment Company of the Year in December 2021
- We are passionate about providing our educators with regular & consistent work
- We hold social events such as breakfast catch up’s, evening socials, quiz’s, and trips, so our educators get maximum enjoyment out of their roles & working with Vision Teaching
- Vision Teaching actively give back to the communities we work with which includes funding mental health programmes in schools, volunteering time and money to the Felix project, hosting football tournaments for school staff, giving resources away to schools, sponsoring school based projects and we celebrate the amazing work you do in schools with our educator of the month
Vision Teaching Ltd was established in February 2007 to be a different type of educational recruiter, one that was committed to excellent customer service and building long-term relationships. We are one of the most successful independent education recruitment companies in London. Throughout our time we have filled over 400,000 bookings, successfully placed almost 5000 educators into roles and worked with over 1,140 schools. We solely focus on London, attracting and retaining quality staff so that we can make a real difference to pupils in our partner schools. We proactively recruit for all school-based positions, prioritising staff with education-based experience, from leadership to qualified teachers and all types of school support staff.
Here at Vision Teaching we work with hundreds of schools all over London, who rely on us to help cover their recruitment needs, we believe in matching the right educator, to the right school, so they can make a difference to the lives of pupils and ultimately raise attainment.
As a result of great start to the year, we are working with 200 partner schools and have hundreds of live vacancies! If you’re looking to get more out of your future, we think you’ll love life with Vision Teaching. We recruit high calibre people with the skills, knowledge and commitment to meet the demands of our partner schools. So get in touch today and find out how we can help you!
Job Reference: MF9137_1653637471
Salary: £135 - £180 per day
Salary From: £135
Salary To: £180
Job Industries: Primary
Job Locations: Newham, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Primary Teacher, Teacher, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Teacher, PPA Teacher