Primary School Teacher – year 5
A brilliant school in Merton is looking for a qualified teacher for a year 5 class. The school are looking to recruit someone with experience teaching KS1 or 2 children. The school employs hardworking, kind, approachable staff making the school a great environment for children to learn, build friendships and thrive. The school values integrity and compassion and wants to recruit a teacher that can promote these values.
The school are looking for a qualified teacher that can inspire the children and make learning enjoyable. The right person will have a positive attitude and care about all children’s development and wellbeing.
What they offer:
- Working alongside a great team that offer support and guidance.
- Induction and training available for all new starters.
- An interesting curriculum that engages children.
- The opportunity to have a positive long-term impact on children and their families.
The Successful candidate will be:
- A teacher that will is open and has a friendly manner meaning colleagues and children can approach them.
- Someone who can build a rapport with internal members of the school as well as families.
- Someone who will find creative/captivating ways to teach, and willing to shares these ideas with colleagues.
- Calm, resilient teacher who can find solutions to problems that may arise.
- Be committed to the school’s strategies in behavior management and to help raise the standard of learning.
When you apply with Vision Teaching, you don’t just get a job, you become part of our community!
- Competitive rates of pay & we refund the cost of your DBS after you have worked 10 days for us
- Free Team Teach training & opportunities to progress your career through our CPD courses. Including TA behaviour management, Phonics, Mental Health awareness and introduction to SEND
- Our team has on average over 7.5 years education recruitment experience and can provide you with professional support and advice to help you find your ideal role
- There are lots of opportunities to earn extra money including recommended a friend and earn £150, write a blog for us and earn £20 & you can also take part in our prize draws as last year we gave away a 5 star holiday to a support worker
- Vision Teaching is in the top 10 Education Recruitment agencies in the UK, with 9/10 on rate my teaching agency, 4.7/5 on Facebook and 4.7/5 on google
- Vision Teaching won Recruitment Company of the Year in December 2021
- We are passionate about providing our educators with regular & consistent work
- We hold social events such as breakfast catch up’s, evening socials, quiz’s, and trips, so our educators get maximum enjoyment out of their roles & working with Vision Teaching
- Vision Teaching actively give back to the communities we work with which includes funding mental health programmes in schools, volunteering time and money to the Felix project, hosting football tournaments for school staff, giving resources away to schools, sponsoring school based projects and we celebrate the amazing work you do in schools with our educator of the month
Vision Teaching Ltd was established in February 2007 to be a different type of educational recruiter, one that was committed to excellent customer service and building long-term relationships. We are one of the most successful independent education recruitment companies in London. Throughout our time we have filled over 400,000 bookings, successfully placed almost 5000 educators into roles and worked with over 1,140 schools. We solely focus on London, attracting and retaining quality staff so that we can make a real difference to pupils in our partner schools. We proactively recruit for all school-based positions, prioritising staff with education-based experience, from leadership to qualified teachers and all types of school support staff.
Here at Vision Teaching we work with hundreds of schools all over London, who rely on us to help cover their recruitment needs, we believe in matching the right educator, to the right school, so they can make a difference to the lives of pupils and ultimately raise attainment.
As a result of great start to the year, we are working with 200 partner schools and have hundreds of live vacancies! If you’re looking to get more out of your future, we think you’ll love life with Vision Teaching. We recruit high calibre people with the skills, knowledge and commitment to meet the demands of our partner schools. So get in touch today and find out how we can help you!
Job Reference: MF3977_1644388817
Salary: £135 - £170 per day
Salary From: £135
Salary To: £170
Job Industries: Primary
Job Locations: Merton, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Primary Teacher, Teacher, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Teacher, PPA Teacher