Role: KS2 Teacher – Primary
Job Type: Temporary/Contract for the full academic year
Salary: £130-£220 per day
Working Hours: Full Time
Start date: September 2022
Vision Teaching are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher looking for a new role to start in September 2022. The School is located in North West London, Harrow and is 3 form entry, there is great transport links and has free onsite parking. The school is rated OFSTED, outstanding.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a class, planning enticing lessons and have experience teaching in KS2.
Please note for this role, ECTs will not be shortlisted.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An enthusiastic approach in the classroom to engage and inspire learning
- Empathy with children and families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Stamina, resilience, and perseverance
- Sense of humour and nurturing
- Able to work in the UK, with the appropriate skills, knowledge, and experience
- Demonstrate commitment to raising attainment of all students in a challenging classroom environment
- Effective, systematic & consistent behaviour management
- Genuine passion for and a belief in the potential of every student
- Deep commitment to the school’s mission of providing an excellent education to every student, regardless of background
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Resilient, motivated, and committed to achieving excellence in the classroom
When you apply with Vision Teaching, you don’t just get a job, you become part of our community!
- Competitive rates of pay & we refund the cost of your DBS after you have worked 10 days for us
- Free Team Teach training & opportunities to progress your career through our CPD courses with our head of CPD Siobhan Casey. Including TA behaviour management, Phonics, Mental Health awareness and introduction to SEND
- There are lots of opportunities to earn extra money including recommended a friend and earn £150, write a blog for us and earn £20 & you can also take part in our prize draws as last year we gave away a 5-star holiday to a support worker
- Vision Teaching is in the top 10 Education Recruitment agencies in the UK, with 9/10 on rate my teaching agency, 4.7/5 on Facebook and 4.7/5 on Google
- Vision Teaching won Recruitment Company of the Year in December 2021
- We are passionate about providing our educators with regular & consistent work even during COVID
- Vision Teaching actively give back to the communities we work with which includes funding mental health programmes in schools, volunteering time and money to the Felix project, hosting football tournaments for school staff, giving resources away to schools, sponsoring school-based projects and we celebrate the amazing work you do in schools with our educator of the month
As a result of great start to the year, we are working with 200 partner schools and have hundreds of live vacancies! If you’re looking to get more out of your future, we think you’ll love life with Vision Teaching. We recruit high calibre people with the skills, knowledge, and commitment to meet the demands of our partner schools. So, get in touch today and find out how we can help you!
To find similar Primary Teaching roles and register for more fantastic opportunities within primary schools, apply now or visit our website www.visionteaching.co.uk/jobs
Job Reference: AK7474_1652167968
Salary: £130 - £220 per day + depending on experience
Salary From: £130
Salary To: £220
Job Industries: Primary
Job Locations: Harrow, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: KS2 teacher, Year 3 teacher, Year 4 Teacher, Year 5 Teacher, Year 6 Teacher, KS2, West London, Harrow, North West London,