I am seeking to appoint a reflective and inspirational teacher to join a successful school and be part of a team of dedicated, enthusiastic teachers. The school itself is based in Kingston Upon Thames, I have been working with this school for a number of years now, they are looking to employ a dedicated ECT to join them on a full time basis.
We are looking to appoint a dedicated individual who has a keen eye for improving the curriculum and can raise attainment across the KS2 class. The school are looking to employ a ECT for this role, they have an excellent mentor and you’ll be working alongside two very experienced practitioners who will support you during the two years.
We are looking for:
- An outstanding and creative classroom practitioner with a proven track record of improving children’s learning across the curriculum.
- An ambitious teacher who will care for our children, their learning and well-being.
- A positive role model who will lead by example and form positive relationships within a team and to bring out the best in others.
- A strong commitment to providing challenging and exciting learning opportunities for all of our children within a Christian environment
In turn we offer:
- A popular and successful school with a proven record of good achievement.
- A friendly, hardworking, supportive and dedicated team of governors, teachers, and support staff.
- Well behaved, respectful and happy children who are eager to learn.
- A shared commitment to provide the best possible education and life experiences for the children in our care.
- Continued professional development
If you are seeking a position delivering KS2 and are available for a position starting in September then get in touch, we are looking to organise interviews ASAP.
Job Reference: 00145_1653916765
Salary: £161 - £165 per day
Salary From: £161
Salary To: £165
Job Industries: Primary
Job Locations: Kingston upon Thames, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: ECT, Teacher, Primary, KS2, QTS, Kingston Upon Thames