Vision Teaching are working with a a ‘Good’ one form entry Primary School in Chessington who are looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher to work within their Y5 class. The role is starting in September 2022, it will be covering for someone going on maternity leave, the school is small but over subscribed, they are seen as a flagship school within the borough, they have a very stable SLT in place and they offer a wonderful environment for both the children and staff.
About the Role:
- Working hours between 08:30 – 16.00 Monday to Friday (term time only)
- Working in a well-performing Y5 class where pupils respond well to learning and good behaviour
- Ofsted reported as continuing to be a good school.
- Tracking pupil progress against the curriculum with working alongside a well structured team.
About the School:
- Primary School based in the borough of Kingston Upon Thames
- Everything the school does relates back to the understanding that each person is a unique and valued member of the community
- The school offers good support for disadvantaged pupils and those who have special educational needs and/or disabilities
- Hold a UK recognised teaching qualification
- Experienced working within a Y5 class
- Ability to stretch pupil learning for different abilities
- Track record of maintaining high attainment
- Hold a Child Only DBS accessible on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking for an opportunity of this nature, I am working on a number of Teaching positions to start in September 2022.
Job Reference: 6464_1655883089
Salary: £170 - £220 per day
Salary From: £170
Salary To: £220
Job Industries: Primary
Job Locations: Chessington, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: KS2 Teacher, Kingston, September 2022, FQT, QTS