- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Vision Teaching is working with an ‘Outstanding’ school based in Wimbledon, 2 form entry, easily accessible by public transport. We are looking to recruit an exceptional KS2 teacher to join their wonderful team. Starting in September 2022, this will be a position for at least one academic year and will be through the agency with the view of permanent at the end of the 22/23 academic year.
The successful candidate should be passionate about children and their learning and be an
inspiring team member for all members of the School community. The school and its nursery
deliver excellent standards in pastoral care, spiritual and emotional development, good
learning and results for its pupils.
Applicants should demonstrate the following qualifications & experiences:
* Qualified Teacher Status and evidence of continuing professional development
* The ability to inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
* To have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum at KS2.
* To prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all children within
* Ability to encourage children to develop self-discipline, self-esteem, confidence and independence.
I am looking for educators with the following qualities:
* Enthusiasm, vision, drive, adaptability, and resilience
* High personal standards
* Confident, positive, and approachable
* Flexible and able to maintain high standards.
* Commitment to continued personal and professional development
* Advocate a sound educational philosophy, with the ability to translate into practice
* Ability to create an excellent learning culture which is recognised by staff, parents and
This is an amazing opportunity for either an FQT or ECT, if interested in the position available then apply ASAP.