- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse or teaching assistant looking for work in the borough of Merton? Do you have experience supporting children with SEN? I working in partnership with a mainstream Primary school with a 2 provisions attached to it as well, they cater for children aged 3-11, there is a number of positions available at the school from EYFS- Y6, both in the mainstream site and in the provisions as well.
Benefits of registering for supply work include;
– Immediate work to suit your availability and circumstances , full or part time.
– Nursery nurses and teaching assistants with SEN experience welcome to apply
– Very competitive rates of pay for daily supply and long term bookings
– Exposure to working in both a mainstream and SEN setting
– The opportunity to enhance your experience and undertake specialist training
The school has an outstanding reputation for high standards and their pupils outcomes, leadership in school is excellent and leaders work closely with staff to maintain high standards. Due to their ever increasing supply demands, I am seeking dedicated individuals to register now for work in this and other local schools. Applications from qualified Nursery nurses who have SEN previous experience or knowledge and the willing to work in this setting, teaching assistants or those from a care background (or similar) are eligible to apply with transferable experience and qualifications.