- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Vision teaching are working with an excellent SEN School, located in the Borough of Merton are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to support with Design Technology lessons for year 11 students.
The Head Teacher is looking to recruit a hardworking, proactive and compassionate candidates with a background in Art and Design who would be keen to gain first-hand experience in a school environment.
You will be required to have the following to be eligible to apply for this position:
– 2 contactable references within the last 3 years
– Experience working with challenging behaviour or in an SEN setting
– A valid DBS on the update service
– Valid right to work documentation
– A positive and up beat attitude
Please get in touch if you would be perfectly suited for this role