- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Our client is an outstanding SEMH Specialist SEND School catering for ASD and associated behaviour needs. An excellent training and support package will be available for the successful candidate. We are looking for a passionate, dedicated, and inspirational individual to join our team with proven track records in achieving high standards of quality.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated, and inspirational individual to join our team with proven track records in achieving high standards of quality.
Key areas of responsibility
* Supporting the delivery of lessons
* Working closely with pupils to support their learning using ICT
* Promoting and enabling social development opportunities The successful candidate will need to have experience in the following areas:-
* Creative approaches to learning
* An understanding or experience of the use of interventions.
* Experience of working with students with a range of complex needs, including ASC or Emotional, Social and Attachment related needs.
The staff team are all experienced, friendly and very supportive. The staff team work hard to achieve outstanding outcomes with their pupils. The school site is a marvellous environment with state of the art facilities and resources which enables purposeful teaching and learning to take place.
Please get in touch asap if you feel you would be suitable for the role