- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Vision Teaching are looking to appoint a mainstream teaching assistant for the rest of the academic year (2021-2022) at a school in Lambeth. You will be joining a successful supply teaching team in a full-time role.
The desired Teaching Assistant will need to be confident covering Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. The school would ideally like someone who has experience across these key stages previously.
What we are looking for in candidates:
* Minimum 2 years teacher assistant experience
* Creative and able to design exciting and engaging resources
* Must be energetic, enthusiastic, be able to work using your own initiative but also be able to contribute to a dedicated team
* The ideal candidate will be professional and passionate about supporting children in education
* Experience teaching primary education at Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) level.
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.