- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Maths Teaching Assistant – Camden
* Are you a recent graduate of Maths looking to start your career in an ‘Outstanding’ School?
* Would you like to complete Teacher Training from September 2022?
* Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?
A highly regarded Secondary School in Camden are looking for an ambitious Maths Graduate to join their high achieving Department immediately.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background in Maths (GCSE’s, A-levels & Degree – essential) and will have experience working with KS3 and KS4 students in some capacity.
This will be a full time role, starting immediately, with the opportunity for the right candidate to embark on Teacher Training from September 2022.
* Maths Teaching Assistant
* High achieving Secondary School in Camden
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* KS3/KS4 only
* Full time, long term contract starting immediately
* Teacher training opportunities from September 2022
* 08:30 – 15:00
* Bachelors Degree in Maths
* GCSE’s (A*-C) & A-level in English
* Proven experience working with Secondary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check