- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
The successful candidate will:
* have the vision to fully develop and support the Mathematics faculty.
* be an inspirational communicator and have the skills to both challenge and encourage students to achieve their potential.
* be committed to securing positive student outcomes at Key stage 3 & 4
* have the ability to think creatively and encourage student engagement.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a maths department that has outstanding facilities. If you are looking to work in a ‘good with outstanding school’ Ofsted 2013, with fantastic facilities then this school could be the place for you.
It is an exciting time in the history of the school with the further development of the sixth form, expansion of pupil numbers, a new building which has provided a state-of-the-art learning environment and two new all-weather sports facilities.
The school can offer:
* a friendly and supportive working environment
* a comprehensive induction programme and the opportunity to engage in further professional development
You will be joining a school with enthusiastic and dedicated leaders at senior and middle leadership levels and a commitment to the professional development of staff. The school is keen to embrace an approach that is centred on teaching and learning and academic attainment for our students. The school is an 11-18 school in Essex, that enjoys a good reputation in the local area and benefits from excellent transport links.