- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Vision Teaching are looking for a Maths Teacher to work at a school in the Hilingdon area for a long-term position.
The school is outstanding and have seen strong results at both GCSE and A-Level and are expecting to continue and build upon this success this year. The school offer a friendly and supportive compliment of staff to make you feel welcome and supported while you work in the school. Behaviour is good and there are a lot of resources within the school to aid you in your lessons. This role will be for at least 2 terms but could go beyond this into the new academic year.
You will be working with KS3-4 classes, GCSE teaching experience will be essential.
* Location – Hillingdon, London
* Position – Maths Teacher
* Type of work – KS3-4 Maths Teacher
* Contract start date – Easter
* Contract or position end date (if applicable) – Ongoing
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATION
* QTS or equivalent
* Experience teaching Mathematics to KS4 minimum or NQT status
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year desirable however not essential
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH VISION TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references