- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Vision Teaching are looking for a Maths Teacher to work at a good school in the Harlow area for a September start.
The school is ofsted good and has seen strong results at both GCSE and A-Level and are expecting to continue and build upon this success this year. The school offer a friendly and supportive compliment of staff to make you feel welcome and supported while you work in the school. Behaviour is good and there are a lot of resources within the school to aid you in your lessons. This role will be for at least the academic year but could go permanent for the right candidate.
You will be working with KS4 classes so GCSE teaching experience will be essential.
* Location – Harlow, London
* Position – Maths Teacher
* Type of work – KS4 Maths Teacher
* Contract start date – September
* Contract or position end date (if applicable) – Ongoing
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATION
* QTS or equivalent
* Experience teaching Mathematics to KS4 minimum or NQT status
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year desirable however not essential
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH VISION TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references