- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Vision Teaching are working with a fabulous INDEPENDENT PREPATORY SCHOOL in Kensington & Chelsea, who are looking for a suitably experienced teacher of French to start after half term.
Salary : £130-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term – Permanent
Subject: French to KS1 & KS2
PART TIME – 2 full days, 2 half days – Tuesday to Friday
Are you a qualified Teacher of French looking for a new opportunity?
* Ofsted rated OUTSTANDING School seeking an experienced French Teacher – Great Career Opportunity*
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Excellent in school support*
Can you deliver to students that have a strong interest in learning? Ideally, we are looking for a French Teacher with experience of teaching French at Primary Level – KS1 & KS2.
You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge with the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils. The suitable candidate will possess the following skills;
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Be able to inspire and motivate
* Excellent team player
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent).
This is an excellent career move for an ambitious Modern Foreign Languages Teacher looking to progress their career within an outstanding school, which is exceptionally well lead by the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic French Teacher looking for a new role this academic year please do get in contact!