- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
An exciting role has arisen here at Vision Teaching, we are looking for an individual to fill in the role of a Spanish and French Teacher, at a Secondary School in Croydon.
You will join a dedicated team of teachers and staff supporting our vibrant students. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow, inspire and develop, this may be the role for you!
Why this school?
* A happy working atmosphere that operates on believing, striving, and succeeding collectively with staff members and students
* A great opportunity to explore new teaching and learning approaches
* The choice to work independently or alongside a supportive team who are keen to inspire and encourage students to be the best they can be.
The successful Sociology Teacher is required to:
* Have experience in working in a school setting, preferably secondary level
* To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant, and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate
* To hold QTS or eqivalent
* Have a DBS on the update service (Desired)
Please contact Aaron at Vision Teaching today!