- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Vision Teaching are working with an a fantastic three form entry primary school, Ofsted rated OUTSTANDING, based in Brent. Looking for a full time, long term, LEVEL 3 Nursery Assistant.
** NURSERY ASSISTANT ROLE – OUTSTANDING PRIMARY SCHOOL, BRENT**
– 3 Form Entry Primary School,
– LEVEL 3Nursery Assistant role – until July 2022
– OFSTED Outstanding
– 1st November start
– Pay up to £95 per day dependent on experience
– School hours – 8.30AM-3.30pm
Q: Are you a Level 3 Qualified EYFS practitioner?
Q: Do you have experience supporting children aged 3-5 in a primary school, children center or private nursery setting?
If so we would love to hear from you!!
Vision Teaching are working with an a fantastic three form entry primary school, Ofsted rated OUTSTANDING, based in Brent.
You will be working in a fun, vibrant Nursery class, supporting the class teacher.
The Head of EYFS of a large, mainstream Primary School & Nursery is searching for a qualified Early Years Teaching Assistant to fill a full time & long-term position.
As a leading teacher training school, there is potential scope to be enrolled onto the schools’ School Direct programme for September 2022. This is an opportunity not to be missed!!
– Bright, enthusiastic & qualified Level 3 Practitioners – CACHE L3 or equivalent
– Experience working in a private/ mainstream Nursery or Reception class ·
– Previous training/experience in Read Write Inc or Jolly Phonics is desired
– Ambitious individuals – ideal for an aspiring Primary Teacher Role
– Working across Nursery (3-4 year olds)
**Vision teaching off FREE DBS Checks**
**FREE TEAM TEACH TRAINING AVAILABLE!**