- Music Teacher – Independent Primary School
- School based in East London
- £130-£165 daily rate, depending on experience
* Music Teacher
Are you currently a Music Teacher who is looking for a new role part time?
Vision Teaching are working with a independent school in East London, who are seeking a music teacher to join their team.
School based in East London which offer training and support to progress your CPD. The school aim to provide children with caring and supporting learning environment, developing and encouraging each child’s abilities and helping them to build an excellent foundation for life and work. classes are non-streamed and of mixed ability throughout all age ranges.
SEN Teacher – The ideal candidate
- You will be a qualified teacher holding QTS
- Experience teaching students music
- Knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and adapt depending on the needs of the student
- Aware of safeguarding procedures
- Build a rapport with the students in the class
- Reliable and punctual
- Calm demeanour and patient
- You will be required to teach a class of students and keep track record of progress
- You must attain the ability to plan and deliver creative lessons that are tailored to each year group.
- In regards to supporting you, you will be accompanied by learning support assistants.
- The teacher will be positive and enthusiastic who attains great empathy.
The school can offer you:
- Generous opportunities for CPD
- Fully committed and supportive colleagues
- A calm, welcoming culture and positive environment to work in
- An environment where you can grow and develop
- Fantastic children to work with
- Experience teaching music
- Have QTS
- Enthusiastic, resilient, and positive approach
- Must have legal right to work in the UK
Why Vision Teaching?
- Competitive pay rate (Inner London) Paid Weekly
- Temp to perm contracts
- Tailored CPD for cover supervisors
- Career progression and potential teaching pathways available
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- Access to a large range of partner schools and teaching support opportunities across London
If you’re looking for a new challenge, please get in touch and send your CV
Job Reference: SB7142_1636466332
Salary: £130 - £165 per day
Salary From: £130
Salary To: £165
Job Industries: Primary
Job Locations: East London, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: music Teacher, part time teacher, music Teacher