Are you a fully qualified teacher with QTS who is looking to do daily supply?
We are looking for confident and personable educators to take on different assignments within our schools.
Vison Teaching are currently recruiting daily supply teachers to work in our primary schools around South West London.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Professionalism, positive attitude and patience
- Confidence in the classroom and good behaviour management
- Commitment to quality teaching
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Some of the benefits of the role are:
- Working in schools where excellence is strived for, every day
- The opportunity to share ideas with other teachers and gain experience in different school settings
- Being able to plan exciting lessons for your class to support their learning in various classes
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching:
- Competitive pay rate (Inner London) Paid Weekly
- Temp to perm contracts
- Tailored CPD for cover supervisors
- Career progression and potential teaching pathways available
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- Access to a large range of partner schools and teaching support opportunities across London
If you are looking for supply then please apply now and you will be contacted the same day by the relevant consultant.
Job Reference: MAF9696_1638259835
Salary: £135 - £145 per day
Salary From: £135
Salary To: £145
Job Industries: Primary
Job Locations: Wandsworth, London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Primary Teacher, Teacher, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Teacher