- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Do you have the qualities and the passion to work in a Primary School?
Are you looking for a new role or maybe some day to day supply work?
Vision Teaching are working with primary schools in Wandsworth to find dynamic and passionate primary school teachers. We have a fantastic team in place who are in regular contact with our schools, assisting with their staffing for the new term. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a new school at the start of their new term or on a day to day basis.
As a successful Teacher with Vision Teaching you will need to:
* Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), or equivalent teaching qualification
* Be passionate about teaching and education
* Have a creative approach to teaching
* Be flexible and adaptable
* Have good behaviour managements skills
* Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
* A good work ethic.
If you feel that you embody these qualities, then please get in touch with us sending your CV. To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion for education and previous experience would be an advantage. You will be able to create a fun, safe educational environment and have high expectations of the student’s levels of achievement.
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching: