Vision Teaching are recruiting for retired Primary Teachers!
Is your 2022 resolution to get back into Education, if so then we need you!
With a continued rise in COVID-19 cases, we have seen majority of schools across London struggling to cope with staffing and are seeing an increase in schools having to temporarily close their doors. The children have already had 2 years of uncertainty and disruption in their learning and development and with your help we can potentially stop this from happening. The Department of Education has created new guidance which is hoped to boost supply staff for schools in need.
What we need from you:
* Qualified Teacher with QTS
* Previous experience working with primary school children
* Reliable, consistent, patient
* Understanding of safeguarding policies
* A DBS on update service or willing to get one
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Various schools across London
Pay Rate: £135.00 – £145.00 per day
The Ideal Candidate will be expected to;
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons that accommodate for all pupil’s ability ranges.
- Have a passion for teaching and developing children’s learning.
- Organize the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment.
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development.
- Contribute to the ethos and values of the school and adhere to all school policies.
- Have commitment, be highly motivated and be able to contribute to our dedicated and enthusiastic team.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who inspires and leads children to reach their full potential through high quality learning experiences.
- Be adaptable, resourceful, innovative and inspirational.
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching:
- Competitive pay rate (Inner London) Paid Weekly
- Temp to perm contracts
- Tailored CPD for cover supervisors
- Career progression and potential teaching pathways available
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- Access to a large range of partner schools and teaching support opportunities across London
Job Reference: PRIMTEACH_1641306839
Salary: £135 - £145 per day
Salary From: £135
Salary To: £145
Job Industries: Primary
Job Locations: Wimbledon, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Primary Teacher, Teacher, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Teacher, PPA Teacher