- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Vision Teaching are looking for caring, supportive and dedicated LSA’s who have experience working with pupils either as part of small groups or on a one to one basis. We are recruiting for an LSAs to work in primary schools based in Wandsworth.
If you have experience as a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant and have supported children with a range of SEND’s or offered general classroom support, then please get in contact and apply!
We also are interested in individuals from a Social Care background looking to secure experience in Schools in the area.
The ideal candidate will be:
– Able to work well within a team.
– Passionate and interested with working with children for SEND.
– Patient and Understanding approach
– Available to start as soon as possible.
– Teaching Assistant experience
– Providing 1:1 support.
– Creating imaginative activities for pupils.
– Support to ensure working towards therapy targets.
– Available at least 3 days per week
– Support the class teacher.
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching: