Vision Teaching have been asked to recruit a SEND teaching Assistant to work in a dynamic primary school based in Kensington.
The role starts ASAP and will continue for the full academic year, the school would like to retain quality SEND TA’s and develop people who are eager to pursue are career within the teaching industry.
This role will be full time, Monday to Friday. The duties of this role will be to 1:1 with students who need additional hep in the classroom
The following points are required from suitable candidates:
Teaching and Learning:
- Providing targeted support for individual pupils, both inside and outside the classroom, to enable them to fully participate in activities.
- Providing academic and social support for all pupils.
- Providing unobtrusive, in-class guidance and support to enable pupils to find answers to questions and tasks set, using knowledge of everyone’s differing levels of development and ability to ensure progression and continuity.
- Managing and supporting an allocation of specific pupils with an identified SEN.
- Assisting with the development, implementation and monitoring of pupil support plans and/or individual education plans for allocated pupils.
- Planning, delivering, and evaluating 1-1 or small group interventions (with guidance and support from the SENCO and class teachers).
- Assisting the SENCO and class teachers in the planning of work programmes for individuals and groups of pupils and developing a range of activities to facilitate inclusion for all.
- Liaising with parents and other professionals, as and when required. This could be in the form of written communication through diaries, phone calls or verbal communication at the start and/or end of the school day.
- Attending and actively participating in lesson planning meetings.
- Undertaking playtime and lunchtime supervision as directed by the deputy headteacher. (Duties)
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching:
- Competitive pay rate (Inner London) Paid Weekly
- Temp to perm contracts
- Tailored CPD for cover supervisors
- Career progression and potential teaching pathways available
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- Access to a large range of partner schools and teaching support opportunities across London
Job Reference: BS7315_1641456842
Salary: £75 - £80 per day
Salary From: £75
Salary To: £80
Job Industries: SEND Support
Job Locations: Kensington and Chelsea, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: ASD, Autism, Special Needs teaching Assistant, SEND TA, Primary Support, SEND Support, ASD, year 6, ADHD, SEMH,