Early Years Teaching Assistant
We are seeking to appoint a full time Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) for one of our partner Independent Primary school in East London. This is a temp to perm role role in Early Years Foundation Stage as Teaching Assistant, which is to start immediately for the right educator.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years team, the Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant will focus on delivering phonics interventions to small groups, whilst also providing general classroom support. Experience in EYFS would be ideal, as well as an ability to assess children’s learning and developing, and plan for their next steps.
The school is an independent school, situated in Tower Hamlets. The successful candidate will be supported by an inspirational Head Teacher, a strong leadership team, supportive and positive and forward thinking team
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good understanding and experience of working in Early Years.
- Be an excellent practitioner, enthusing and inspiring children.
- Recognise and value the role children play in their own learning and development.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with parents.
- Carry out observations of children and use this to plan for and meet their individual needs.
- Record children’s progress regularly, communicating these coherently and effectively.
- Hold at least a Level 2 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent.
- Be able to support around literacy and lead reading time.
- Have a secure knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and KS1 curriculum.
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching:
- Competitive pay rate (Inner London) Paid Weekly
- Temp to perm contracts
- Tailored CPD for cover supervisors
- Career progression and potential teaching pathways available
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- Access to a large range of partner schools and teaching support opportunities across London
Job Reference: SB7138_1636463687
Salary: £70 - £85 per day
Salary From: £70
Salary To: £85
Job Industries: Primary Support
Job Locations: East London, London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Teaching assistant, TA, Learning support assistant, lsa, eyfs ta, reception teaching assistant, primary school, infants, ks1 ta