- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
We are currently looking for a KS1 Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 to work Monday-Friday 8:30-16:00 with a child who has learning difficulties and behavioural problems. The staff at this school are highly supportive and advice will be provided as and when needed.
This Primary School is based in Battersea, with very supportive staff to guide you.
* Have experience working in a Primary School setting
* Have experience working with SEN children and willing to help with pupil’s personal care needs if required
* Be a team player with a flexible approach to teaching
* Be confident working 1:1 with a KS1 child
* Good literacy and numeracy skills
* The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching: