- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
We are looking for a Science Teacher to work in a high achieving school located in West London to start in Jan or Feb 22 on a full-time long-term basis with the possibly of being made permanent for the right candidate.
Science is an intriguing and fascinating subject. If you have the knowledge and are keen to share this with young people, then this teaching role in a popular secondary school will be of great interest.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:-
* Experience of teaching Science successfully at secondary level
* Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for Science
* Flexibility, resilience and excellent organisational skills
* An ability to be a strong team player
* Must be able to teach Science KS3-KS4
* QTS OR PGCE
* A good communicator who can enthuse and inspire pupils and colleagues with exciting ideas about developing the subject further.
Pupils behave exceptionally well around the school. They are polite, courteous and considerate to visitors, staff and each other. Most pupils and their parents hold their school in high regard. The school has been awarded an OUTSTANDING Ofsted status. To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP.