- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Reporting to: Senior Science Technician
To provide technical support service to Science teaching.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
1. To provide assistance and information as required in the preparation of resources for
practical lessons that meets both the health & safety standards and the requirements
of the classes involved.
2. To prepare A Level Biology practical work
3. To provide technician support in developing the T-Level in health
4. To provide general assistance in the safe storage, transit and accessibility of resources,
including helping to ensure that stock levels are maintained and future requirements are identified
5. Facilitate the use of ICT in lessons by managing the deployment of ICT devices in Science lessons including laptops
6. Disposal and arranging for the disposal of waste laboratory materials including
chemicals and biological waste in accordance with established procedures.
7. To give technical advice and assistance to teachers and pupils in practical classes as