- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
Vision Teaching are supporting an Alternative Provision within the Hammersmith borough. This Alternative Provision is looking for a Teaching Assistant/mentor to join them on a long-term full time 5 day a week basis, 8.30am till 4pm from January and for the duration of the academic year.
This provision is extremely organized and really demand a lot from their learners. Located in the Hammersmith borough the transport links to the school are excellent.
You will be working with a range of SEND – Autism, ADHD, MLD, SLD but mostly pupils with SEMH or challenging behaviour. Most of the pupils at this provision are vulnerable and cannot access the mainstream curriculum but the school really do know how to get the very best out of difficult learners.
Your responsibility will be to continue this “Outstanding” work already achieved by the school.
Graduates are also encouraged to apply.
The school is a tight knit community-inclusive setting that welcomes all pupils from all background and abilities, they are really doing amazing things.
* Previous alternative provision, youth worker or PRU experience
* Previous SEND experience with autism, ADHD, SEMH, MLD and SLD (with all preferred but not essential)
* DBS on the update service or willing to apply
* Positive outlook to learning and high standards of every pupil they support
* Available 5 days a week
* Comfortable travelling to Hammersmith borough
Please apply now for a January start date.