- Are you looking for an extremely rewarding teaching assistant role in the South London area?
- Do you have experience working with pupils with SEN?
- Do you have a background in SEN or care ?
Vision Teaching are working with a primary school in Clapham who are looking for a confident teaching assistant who can provide some 1:1 support to a young boy who suffers from autism. The school has great transport links with both the tube and buses bringing you a short walk from the school itself.
The role would include:
- Supporting the pupils throughout the school day
- Assisting the pupil with the work set out by the teacher
- Running small intervention groups to assist with learning
- Monitoring the progress and development of the pupils
- Behaviour/learning support
- Upholding the values of the school at all times
- Aiding with the set up and set down of the classroom
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety over the pupils
- Aiding the teacher with the day to day running of the class
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience working in a Teaching Assistant role
- Experience working with SEN pupils
- Safeguarding training
- Teaching assistant qualifications
- Manual handling training
- DBS on the Update service (we can help with this)
- A hard working and positive attitude to all aspects of work
When you apply with Vision Teaching, you don’t just get a job, you become part of our community!
- Competitive rates of pay & we refund the cost of your DBS after you have worked 10 days for us
- Free Team Teach training & opportunities to progress your career through our CPD courses. Including TA behaviour management, Phonics, Mental Health awareness and introduction to SEND
- Our team has on average over 7.5 years education recruitment experience and can provide you with professional support and advice to help you find your ideal role
- There are lots of opportunities to earn extra money including recommended a friend and earn £150, write a blog for us and earn £20 & you can also take part in our prize draws as last year we gave away a 5 star holiday to a support worker
- Vision Teaching is in the top 10 Education Recruitment agencies in the UK, with 9/10 on rate my teaching agency, 4.7/5 on Facebook and 4.7/5 on google
- Vision Teaching won Recruitment Company of the Year in December 2021
- We are passionate about providing our educators with regular & consistent work
- We hold social events such as breakfast catch up’s, evening socials, quiz’s, and trips, so our educators get maximum enjoyment out of their roles & working with Vision Teaching
- Vision Teaching actively give back to the communities we work with which includes funding mental health programmes in schools, volunteering time and money to the Felix project, hosting football tournaments for school staff, giving resources away to schools, sponsoring school based projects and we celebrate the amazing work you do in schools with our educator of the month
Vision Teaching Ltd was established in February 2007 to be a different type of educational recruiter, one that was committed to excellent customer service and building long-term relationships. We are one of the most successful independent education recruitment companies in London. Throughout our time we have filled over 400,000 bookings, successfully placed almost 5000 educators into roles and worked with over 1,140 schools. We solely focus on London, attracting and retaining quality staff so that we can make a real difference to pupils in our partner schools. We proactively recruit for all school-based positions, prioritising staff with education-based experience, from leadership to qualified teachers and all types of school support staff.
Here at Vision Teaching we work with hundreds of schools all over London, who rely on us to help cover their recruitment needs, we believe in matching the right educator, to the right school, so they can make a difference to the lives of pupils and ultimately raise attainment.
As a result of great start to the year, we are working with 200 partner schools and have hundreds of live vacancies! If you’re looking to get more out of your future, we think you’ll love life with Vision Teaching. We recruit high calibre people with the skills, knowledge and commitment to meet the demands of our partner schools. So get in touch today and find out how we can help you!
Job Reference: MF0687_1646121427
Salary: £70 - £90 per day
Salary From: £70
Salary To: £90
Job Industries: Primary Support
Job Locations: Clapham, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Primary, Teaching Assistant, Primary Support, ASD, Autism, SEMH, PMLD, SENTA, SEN Support