Vision Teaching are recruiting an EYFS SEN Teaching assistants to work in a Roman Catholic Primary school located in Islington. The school are looking for friendly dedicated SEN teaching assistant who can support a pupil with EHCP’s you will be working 1:1 supporting the child with all aspects of learning but experience in modelling language is essential. Please note, for this role you must be Team Teach trained.
- SEN Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant – Team Teach trained
- Islington – Full time
- ASAP start
- £70-90 per day, depending on experience
As an SEN teaching assistant, the successful applicant will be expected to but limited to:
- Helping a child access the curriculum through dedicated 1: 1 support
- Play a pivotal part in raising attainment throughout the school
- Join a hardworking and dedicated team of practitioners
- Making and creating resources
- Supporting the needs of students with SEND and plan interventions to support their learning.
- To work alongside and learn from a talented EYFS Teacher
- To develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- To monitor and track pupil progress
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join the school. If this sounds like you, apply now!
The ideal candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Experience of working with children or young people who have SEND, especially Downs Syndrome
- PECS and Makaton trained
- Team Teach trained
- A confident manner and will be able to adapt well to different situations
- A genuine passion for working with SEND
- Available to commit to at least July 2023
If you are interested, please apply below.
Job Reference: SENTA22_1653652228
Salary: £75 - £90 per day + Depending on Experience
Salary From: £75
Salary To: £90
Job Industries: Primary
Job Locations: Islington, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: ASD, Speech and Language, Learning support, EYFS , Level 3, Cache Level 3