I am urgently seeking experienced Teaching Assistants to provide 1:1 support for pupils with SEN, all roles are full time and are to begin ASAP, the schools I am supporting with these roles are all based in Croydon.
Ideally you will hold an SEN or Teaching Assistant qualification. Experience with SEN and managing challenging behaviour is essential.
The role is both challenging and rewarding. You may be asked to support a number of children throughout the school but you’ll be mainly supporting one child in particular.
- support the childs emotional needs as well as providing academic support, delivering lessons planned by the class teacher.
- assist the class teacher and other staff in carrying out an appropriate planned programme of work to meet the needs of the particular children enabling them to reach full potential
- support the child’s integration into the rest of the class/group
- encourage and support the learning process of the child both on a one-to-one basic and within a group
- assist in the monitoring of the child’s performance and to report progress.
- provide feedback to enhance the child’s self esteem and to encourage acceptable behaviour
- care for the safety, welfare and hygiene of the child
- liaise effectively with all staff in the school.
If interested in the post available apply ASAP.
Job Reference: AP7296_1639650701
Salary: £75 - £85 per day
Salary From: £75
Salary To: £85
Job Industries: Primary Support
Job Locations: Croydon, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Croydon Primary Schools, SEN support, January start dates